Here you will find all our technical advice on glaze research, application and firing of glazes, wheel throwing and mold making. We will discuss the defects that can occur and the use of technical drawings to create shapes
List of articles for this category:
- 2 potter’s tips for assembling your ceramic teapots
- All about ceramic glazes
- Creating unique ceramics with Matthieu Liévois’ overlay glazing techniques
- Earthenware glazes: description and application
- Firing ceramics: why do defects appear in the kiln?
- How can you be sure you’re using food-safe pottery glaze?
- How to calculate the cost of firing?
- How to decorate your ceramics using slip: recipes, application and advanced techniques
- How to fill your ceramic kiln
- Repair, reuse, or recycling: the second life of “failed” ceramics
- The crucial role of water in ceramics
- Tips for throwing a bottle vase, or a soliflore on a potter’s wheel
- What is a glaze?
- Why should we practice repetition throwing or production series in pottery?
Discover the free Créamik videos here!
Find all the courses
Don't miss any more news from the Créamik school!