A curated blog of free ceramics resources. Advice, tips, contacts and community: there is something for all tastes and all levels. Come and check out our resources!
List of articles for this category:
- 2 potter’s tips for assembling your ceramic teapots
- 9 tips to make your pottery studio a place of well-being
- All about ceramic glazes
- Ceramicists: what strategy should you develop on social media?
- Ceramics: a creative play on light
- Créamik closes the year 2023 with its traditional exhibition in Port-Anna
- Creating unique ceramics with Matthieu Liévois’ overlay glazing techniques
- Earthenware glazes: description and application
- Essential pottery tools for setting up your studio
- Evaluate the price of a ceramic piece
- Firing ceramics: why do defects appear in the kiln?
- How can you be sure you’re using food-safe pottery glaze?
- How do I dispose of or recycle pottery glaze?
- How to calculate the cost of firing?
- How to decorate your ceramics using slip: recipes, application and advanced techniques
- How to fill your ceramic kiln
- How to handle plaster waste when you make your own slip-casting molds?
- Know the meaning of the hazard pictograms in the studio
- Mocha Tea, a ceramic decorating technique using slip
- Nature: a source of inspiration and subject for artistic interpretation
- Photos and videos: how to create beautiful visuals of your ceramics?
- Pottery classes: enrol your children!
- Repair, reuse, or recycling: the second life of “failed” ceramics
- Safety rules in the studio.
- The crucial role of water in ceramics
- Tips for throwing a bottle vase, or a soliflore on a potter’s wheel
- What can you do with waste pottery clay?
- What is a glaze?
- When to buy a kiln
- Why should we practice repetition throwing or production series in pottery?
Discover the free Créamik videos here!
Find all the courses
Don't miss any more news from the Créamik school!